ask > Art Supplies > What kind of ink do you "write" with using the paint brush?

Frequently asked questions about my art, supplies I use, sources and more!

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

The ink that I use to "write" with using the paint brush is called Sumi Ink. You can find it HERE or at Dick Blick.

Last updated on January 16, 2013 by Roben-Marie Smith